Sunday, June 2, 2013

Ed Hannigan: Covered

 I finally got around to reading my copy of the Marvel Comics/HERO Initiative benefit book ED HANNIGAN: COVERED, and I can't believe how many good memories it brought back of trips to the candy store (What we called newsstands back in The Bronx, when I was growing up...) with my Mom, and browsing the racks for new comics while she patiently waited. Ed Hannigan, a tremendously talented Writer/Artist, was the force behind most of the classic Marvel Comics covers of my youth. Check out some of these beauties:
 ED HANNIGAN: COVERED was done as a benefit book for Mr. Hannigan, who is suffering from MS. Signed copies of the book are available directly from Mr. Hannigan, via his website, Ed Hannigan's Comics,
for ten bucks, shipping included. You can't beat that deal. You can also buy original art on the site.
Go check it out.


No comments:

Post a Comment