Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Don't Make Me Angry!, Part 6: The Incredible Hulk #199

 Can S.H.I.E.L.D. and Doc Samson take down The Hulk in time for Bruce Banner to save Glenn Talbot's fractured mind...?

 Poor Citrusville, Florida.....first they have to put up with all of the weird shit that happened in the MAN-THING book, and then as soon as Manny gets canceled, The Incredible Hulk decides to take a stroll down main street. These are tough, jaded folk...They see a seven foot tall, thousand lb. green man standing there yelling, and....they yell back! I hope Man-Thing burns the lippyness out of some of these bastiches.

 Never fear, though, because the married-woman-smooching Doc Samson is on the way, with S.H.I.E.L.D. in tow, to get ol' greenskin off the streets and back to Gamma Base. What a multifaceted guy Leonard Samson is......In order to save the husband of the MARRIED WOMAN that he's been canoodling with, he's going to enlist the help of another guy that the aforementioned MARRIED WOMAN is in love with.

 Betty Ross-Talbot: Harlot!!!

 This would have been mind-bending if I had read it when I was 5, as I was when this floppy first hit the newsstands. Reading it now for the first time, I can merely shake my head in wonder....I can't wait to see how this turns out.




No comments:

Post a Comment