Saturday, April 6, 2013

Wizzywig

 WIZZYWIG: PORTRAIT OF A SERIAL HACKER has hacked it's way into my heart as the best Graphic Novel that I read in 2012. Writer/Artist Ed Piskor's amazingly engrossing account of Hacker Kevin "Boingthump" Phenicle's rise and fall is hilarious, touching, scary, educational, informative, and above all, masterfully written and illustrated. Piskor starts the book by dedicating it to the reader, who are "literally and figuratively, holding my past, my present, and my future in the palms of your hands." If WIZZYWIG: PORTRAIT OF A SERIAL HACKER is any indication, there won't be much to worry about in the future....I predict Ed Piskor will become one of the biggest names in independent comics thanks to this book, and I can't wait to see what he has in store for his fans next.

No comments:

Post a Comment