Friday, April 12, 2013

Star Wars: The Clone Wars- The Enemy Within


Dark Horse Comics is certainly to be commended for it's steady production of Star Wars material geared towards younger readers. I have a three-year-old Son who is crazy about Star Wars, and I wouldn't hesitate to give him a book like STAR WARS: THE CLONE WARS- THE ENEMY WITHIN to read in a few years. It's a decent entry-point into comic books for a younger reader, but it was substandard from an adult point of view. I realize that it may be unfair to judge it from such a jaded perspective, but I've read plenty of Dark Horse's Clone Wars comic digests that were intended for younger readers, and enjoyed them quite a bit. This one just didn't cut it. The story was beyond predictible, the art was nondescript, and the entire package just didn't work for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment